Director of GeoDate and territorial development department
Real-Time GIS. Ingesting high velocity real-time data into ArcGIS. Performing continuous analytics on events as they are received. Visualizing velocity data.
14 years of experience with ArcGis software system, creation the projects of municipal geographic information systems, installation and setting of the GIS for urban cadastre, production of vector maps and ortofoto for different regions and cities of Ukraine.
Experience with GIS projects:
- scientific research work “Conducting of scientific research to create a prototype of the information model of a urban cadaster in the context of a urban GIS for the city of Kyiv”;
- implementation of GIS support for decisions of the Master Plan of organization of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- implementation of GIS support system for decision making of the national project “City of the Future”;
- scientific research work “Substantiation of main technical decisions on the creation of a unified technology for the use of GIS-tools, the creation of a data bank for digital (electronic) topographical maps, aeronautical maps”;
- implementation of GIS “Ukrainian State Center of Radio Frequencies”;
- research – developmental work “Improvement of the ground segment of thematic processing of remote sensing data of the Earth”;
- implementation of GIS “Geoinformation Systems of Urban Cadastre” for Odessa, Poltava, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk ragions, Odessa, Mariupol, Sumy, Novograd-Volynsky, Zhovti Vody, Dnipropetrovsk cities;
- trainer in U-Lead with Europe “Ukraine – Local Empowerment, Accountability and Development Programme”.